All about us

My photo
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, THE WORD ITSELF SAYS 'I'M POSSIBLE'! - AUDREY HEPBURN

Members

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Meet the Group 7 people





My name is Erwin Cabayao. 16 years old. To get in touch with me, just add me on facebook at : miaco_erwin@yahoo.com
Keep on supporting our blog and we'll always keep you posted. Thank you and God bless.
  




Hi! I'm Cristina Garvez from IV-Malvar under Mr. Isidro C. Mantilla of Benigno Ninoy Aquino High School. First of all I want to thank the people who keeps on following our blog. Feel free to explore and discover what frisbee is all about. With further information, add me  on facebook at :
God bless you all.




Ola! I am Vianca Shierre Perez. 16 years old from Makati. Keep on supporting our blog!
Please follow me on facebook at viancaperez@yahoo.com. Thank you!






Good Day. I am Claudine Rogales. 15 years old. I believed that  

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!. 

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/

Thank you very much. God bless you.

XOXOXO - Claudine




Mabuhay. It's me Candice Coleen Salarete. 15 years old from Makati. Keep on supporting our blog.
Please follow me on facebook: http://facebook.com/WiNSOMEORiGiNAL1
Thank you!



I am Myra Tactaquin. 16 years old. Please support our blog.
Please follow me on facebook at: 



mso-th� � o o �� �7� ;mso-themeshade: 191'>Thank you!




God bless Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment